Block Producer Information
Code of Conduct
Edenia pledges to:
• Provide the highest standard bare-metal infrastructure available to the EOSIO ecosystem.
• Become an economically sustainable and highly competitive Block Producer.
• Allocate block rewards to education and development initiatives, and sponsor dApps and projects for community-led developments.
• Be totally transparent and open when allocating block rewards.
• Actively participate in the blockchain's governance and commit to being held accountable by engaging in check-up calls and providing regular public financial and operation reports.
• Respect and defend the constitution, fair elections, community vigilance, and arbitration mechanisms.
• We will commit to not operating more than one BP with the same ownership on the same network.
• We will not engage in vote-buying.
According to the Block Producer Agreement and values that have represented us since the beginning of our campaign, Edenia hereby commits to disclose all beneficial owners of our organization and encourages other BP candidates to abide by the Agreement. Whereas Edenia is a community-led initiative involving various stakeholders, including but not limited to: developers, security engineers, community managers, system administrators, and financial staff, the Block Producer Keys are ultimately owned and controlled by Edenia Labs S.A.